Adding even more flexibility to your space, True Undercounter Freezers provide a way to store your frozen items where you need them. Both door and drawer models are UL-rated for outdoor use making these units the ideal addition to your home, both indoor and out.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TruLumina® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from 14 different color options with the push of a button.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- Freezer drawer model offers exclusive True-Glide soft-close feature.
- All undercounter models All undercounter models UL rated for outdoor use.
- Automatic defrost.
23 7/8" W × 34 1/4" H × 23 7/8" D
24" W × 34 1/2" H × 24" D
4.2 cu. ft.
Power Cord Length
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
With its simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, The True Control Panel offers a degree of precision and consistent performance found in the kitchens of world-renowned chefs.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”