Model Number TR-30BEV-R-SG-C
Capacity 20.3 cu. ft.
Dimensions 30 W" × 84 H" × 24 D"
Estimated Lead Time to Authorized DealerRight Hinge - 1 weeks
Left Hinge - 1 weeks
Custom Finish - 13 weeks
The 30” Beverage Refrigerator Column offers homeowners the freedom to design kitchens that look the way they want and, as importantly, reflect the way they live. Paired with a 30” Freezer, a 30” Wine Column, or even with one of our side-by-sides, the 30” Beverage Refrigerator Column means complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- All stainless steel, beautifully crafted proud hinges pass True's rigorous one million door opening test.
- Beautifully crafted solid stainless steel door with 120˚ stay-open feature and ergonomically designed, robust, tubular handle.
- Commercially inspired lift-up grill on top of the unit with toe kick that complements the look of True's undercounter units.
- Ramp-up, showcase interior LED lighting provides amazing illumination throughout.
- Shelving to accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes.
- 3 adjustable/removable stainless wire shelves. 1 fixed wire shelf. 2 pull-out wine shelves. 1 bulk-storage wine bin.
30" W × 84" H × 24" D
29 3/4" W × 84" H × 24" D
20.3 cu. ft.
3 adjustable/removable wire shelves
1 fixed wire shelf
2 full-extension, soft-close wine racks
1 pull-out wire wine bin
Annual Energy Usage
Power Cord Length
Crafted from solid stainless and designed to stay open at 120°, each high grade hinge passes rigorous testing and boasts a silent, soft close. Others’ hinges are solely functional, designed to fade into the background. Not at True—these hinges are proud.
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
We’re too proud of our 304 Series stainless steel interior not to shine a light on it. So we developed a dramatic, ramp-up lighting system that—more than merely illuminating—showcases the interior and all that it holds.
When it comes to preparation and storage, professional chefs understand the necessity of flexibility and control. We addressed those needs by designing stainless steel, encapsulated glass shelves that are both adjustable and removable.
With its simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, The True Control Panel offers a degree of precision and consistent performance found in the kitchens of world-renowned chefs.
The True Toe Kick cleanly blends the commercial inspiration of the Lift-Up Grill with the aesthetic of our undercounter units, ensuring consistency and cohesion throughout your True Professional kitchen.
No feature more clearly indicates the origin of the True side-by-side line. The stainless grill boasts the precise, clean lines of True refrigerators in luxury restaurants and hotels around the world, and it lifts cleanly for easy top-of-unit access.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”