Model Number TUR-24-R-SG-C
Capacity 5.6 cu. ft.
Dimensions 24" W × 34 1/2" H × 24" D
Estimated Lead Time to Authorized DealerRight Hinge - 1 weeks
Left Hinge - 1 weeks
Custom Finish - 13 weeks
Whether indoors or outdoors, the True® Undercounter Refrigerator gives you complete cooling flexibility wherever you need it. A testament to the quality of this line, the glass door version of the True Undercounter Refrigerator is the only glass door model in the industry that is also UL rated for outdoor use. The perfect combination of powerful performance with universal styling, the True Undercounter Refrigerator is an elegant addition to any gathering space in your home.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- 5.6 cubic feet of capacity.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TruLumina® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from 14 different color options with the push of a button.
- Low-E, double pane, UV tinted glass.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system enables rapid product pull down and even temperature throughout.
- 2 adjustable/removable stainless steel encapsulated glass shelves.
- TrueFlex® shelving system allows for adjustable organization options.
- Sabbath mode compliant.
- Lock standard on stainless steel models (SS, SG).
- All undercounter models UL rated for outdoor use.
23 7/8" W × 34 1/4" H × 23 7/8" D
24" W × 34 1/2" H × 24" D
5.6 cu. ft.
2 adjustable/removable glass shelves
Power Cord Length
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
When it comes to preparation and storage, professional chefs understand the necessity of flexibility and control. We addressed those needs by designing stainless steel, encapsulated glass shelves that are both adjustable and removable.
With its simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, The True Control Panel offers a degree of precision and consistent performance found in the kitchens of world-renowned chefs.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”