- Articulating, soft close hinge allows fully integrated, flexible installations
- UL-rated for outdoor use
- Unit comes standard with 4 adjustable leg levelers
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for packaged food product
- 32" height allows for installation under ADA-compliant countertop
- Field-reversible hinge allows for flexibility in the field
- Black powder coated steel exterior
- Forced air refrigeration system which maintains 33° F - 41° F (0.5° C - 5° C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- White LED lighting illuminates your product
23 7/8" W × 31 7/8" H × 23 7/8" D
24" W × 32" H × 24" D
5 cu. ft.
5 pull-out PVC coated wire wine racks -35 bottles
Shelf dimensions: 17 9/16" W x 16 7/8" L
1 floor wine cradle - 5 bottles
Power Cord Length
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
The field-reversible, articulating soft close hinge allows for a fully integrated, flexible installation to meet all ADA standards.
Every ADA unit comes standard with four adjustable leg levelers to allow for installation under any ADA-compliant countertop.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”