Whether indoors or outdoors, the True® Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers are the ideal addition to your home. Designed to provide complete flexibility while also enhancing your existing space, the True Refrigerator Drawers give you all the additional cold storage you need.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- 5.4 cubic feet of capacity.
- Patented TruLumina® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from 14 different color options with the push of a button.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system enables rapid product pull down and even temperature throughout.
- 2 heavy-duty bin dividers per drawer.
- Exclusive True®-Glide soft-close feature for both drawers.
- Rated for both beverage and open food storage.
- Sabbath mode compliant.
- All undercounter models UL rated for outdoor use.
23 7/8" W × 34 1/4" H × 23 7/8" D
24" W × 34 1/2" H × 24" D
5.4 cu. ft.
2 adjustable bin dividers per drawer
Power Cord Length
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
When it comes to preparation and storage, professional chefs understand the necessity of flexibility and control. We addressed those needs by designing stainless steel, encapsulated glass shelves that are both adjustable and removable.
With its simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, The True Control Panel offers a degree of precision and consistent performance found in the kitchens of world-renowned chefs.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”