Model Number TR-30FRZ-R-SS-C
Capacity 15.1 cu. ft.
Dimensions 30 W" × 84 H" × 24 D"
Estimated Lead Time to Authorized DealerRight Hinge - 13 weeks
Left Hinge - 13 weeks
Custom Finish - 13 weeks
Offering 15.1 cu ft of freezer space, the 30" Freezer Column is the most flexible, functional, and unique True freezer to date. Perfect for large families and regular hosts, the Freezer Column is sized to fit into any space and to perfectly preserve all the proteins, produce, and party goods you could possibly need.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- All stainless steel, beautifully crafted proud hinges pass True's rigorous one million door opening test.
- Beautifully crafted solid stainless steel doors with 120˚ stay-open feature and ergonomically designed, robust, tubular handles.
- Commercially inspired lift-up grill on top of the unit with toe kick that complements the look of True's undercounter units.
- Ramp-up, showcase interior LED lighting provides amazing illumination throughout.
- Intuitive True Precision® Control and readout provides digital accuracy and easy operation.
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system enables proper airflow and even temperature throughout to keep food fresh.
- Temperature as low as -4˚F.
- 4 electro-polished stainless steel shelves.
- 3 full-extension, soft-close wire bins.
30" W × 84" H × 24" D
29 3/4" W × 84" H × 24" D
15.1 cu. ft.
3 adjustable/removable electro-polished stainless steel wire shelves
1 fixed electro-polished stainless steel wire shelves
3 full-extension, soft-close wire bins
Power Cord Length
Crafted from solid stainless and designed to stay open at 120°, each high grade hinge passes rigorous testing and boasts a silent, soft close. Others’ hinges are solely functional, designed to fade into the background. Not at True—these hinges are proud.
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
We’re too proud of our 304 Series stainless steel interior not to shine a light on it. So we developed a dramatic, ramp-up lighting system that—more than merely illuminating—showcases the interior and all that it holds.
When it comes to preparation and storage, professional chefs understand the necessity of flexibility and control. We addressed those needs by designing stainless steel, encapsulated glass shelves that are both adjustable and removable.
With its simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, The True Control Panel offers a degree of precision and consistent performance found in the kitchens of world-renowned chefs.
Our polished stainless steel wire baskets are classic in design and keep freezer space visually clean. Beyond their aesthetic appeal, the wire baskets whisper on soft-close slides for easy, quiet storage.
The True Toe Kick cleanly blends the commercial inspiration of the Lift-Up Grill with the aesthetic of our undercounter units, ensuring consistency and cohesion throughout your True Professional kitchen.
No feature more clearly indicates the origin of the True side-by-side line. The stainless grill boasts the precise, clean lines of True refrigerators in luxury restaurants and hotels around the world, and it lifts cleanly for easy top-of-unit access.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”