ST. LOUIS, MO, April 17, 2017 – Once again expanding the palette of options for the ultimate upscale kitchen, True® Refrigeration—the leading refrigeration and freezer choice of top chefs, hotels, beverage providers and discriminating homeowners for more than 70 years—is proud to introduce a brand new category to its refrigeration offerings: 30-inch Columns. The columns are up to 25 percent larger than other 30-inch built-in and integrated refrigerator columns, and include an industry-exclusive glass door refrigerator option.
Sleek and stylish, the new Columns add beauty and design flexibility to any room where entertaining is a priority. All three of the new models—solid door, glass door, and dual-zone wine column—feature True’s industry-exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interiors and exteriors, making them hygienic, easy to clean and impervious to food odors. Hand-crafted in the USA, the units also feature 120-degree stay-open doors (with hinges that pass True’s million-opening test) and ergonomic, commercial-style tubular handles.
TWEET THIS: All new 30″ Columns by @true_res are sleek, stylish and versatile. http://bit.ly/True30inchColumns #refrigeration
“Our new 30-inch Columns redefine what’s possible in a luxury kitchen, offering designers and homeowners a new level of flexibility in space, design and functionality,” said True Director of Sales and Marketing Steve Proctor. “You can flank your range with two columns for a symmetrical design, or stack them side by side to create a high-end, customized French door aesthetic.”
Other noteworthy features distinguish the individual models:
- 30-inch Refrigerator Column:
- Industry exclusive, stainless-framed glass door option to feature interior contents reminiscent of an authentic commercial kitchen.
- Adjustable, stainless steel encapsulated glass shelves add versatility, strength and style.
- Large soft-close drawer bins provide greater cubic capacity with the largest usable storage capacity in the industry.
- 30-inch Wine Column:
- Full-extension, smooth-glide wine racks with a soft close feature capable of cradling 150 bottles.
- Dual evaporators that aid in maintaining ideal humidity and temperature control for storage of both red and white wines.
- True’s patented TruLumina® LED lighting, which allows a choice of 14 different color options at the touch of a button.