ST.LOUIS, Dec 04, 2012— According to Forbes , the new mantra in housing is “Smaller is Better.” American homes and families are getting smaller and this trend is expected to grow. Space is tighter and maximizing every square foot is essential. True® addresses this movement and unveils its undercounter 15″ refrigerators and wine cabinets.
“Homeowners demand a more efficient use of space in their kitchens and living areas,especially in urban centers where bigger isn’t always better,” said Steve Proctor, director of sales and marketing of True. “With True’s commercial heritage, we have the expertise to provide consumers stylish and long-lasting professional-grade cold storage on a smaller scale.”
Handcrafted in the USA, the new 15″ refrigerators and wine cabinets have several door and hinge options to fit any decor. The refrigerator comes with two adjustable shelves and four door options: solid stainless, stainless glass, overlay panel, and overlay glass. The wine cabinet preserves nearly two cases of wine and features three door choices including, stainless glass, overlay glass and overlay panel.
Other features include:
- Patented TriLumina™ LED lighting to softly illuminate bottles in white, amber, or blue, with the push of a button
- Industry exclusive 300 series stainless steel interior and exterior
- Low-E, double pane, UV tinted glass
- True Precision Control™ with digital technology to provide optimal temperature control and accuracy
- Zero-clearance hinges for easy integrated installation
- Five glide out wine racks and floor-cradle to accommodate up to 23 bottles