Crafted with extraordinary detail for those who are passionate about wine. Youíll keep your favorite vintage in pristine condition with Trueís refrigerated wine cabinet. The True Wine Cabinet provides wine storage that carefully guards your wine from the elements most likely to damage them ó light, fluctuating temperatures, humidity, and vibration. No other wine refrigerator matches the sophisticated and elegant look with the commercial performance of the True Wine Cabinet.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TruLumina® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from 14 different color options with the push of a button.
- Low-E, double pane, UV tinted glass.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- 5 glide out wine racks and 1 floor cradle accommodate a total of 45 bottles.
- Temperature zone can be adjusted from 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 65˚F (18.3˚C).
- TrueFlex® shelving system allows for adjustable organization options.
- Sabbath mode compliant.
- All undercounter models UL rated for outdoor use.
23 7/8" W × 34 1/4" H × 23 7/8" D
24" W × 34 1/2" H × 24" D
5.5 cu. ft.
5 glide-out wine racks - 40 bottles
1 floor wine cradle - 5 bottles
Power Cord Length
Designed to complement any kitchen interior, the balanced, tubular handles are at the same time robust and ergonomically minded. In other words, you won’t ever have to think about opening your True—but if you want to, these handles can handle that.
With its simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, The True Control Panel offers a degree of precision and consistent performance found in the kitchens of world-renowned chefs.
Start your project
Whether you’re ready to go see a True refrigerator up close, find inspiration from other True homes, or start customizing your own refrigerator, the links below will help get you started on your True project.
“True Refrigerators mean complete control and complete freedom, and for homeowners and designers alike, that means complete luxury.”