St. LOUIS, May 4, 2011 – True Refrigeration®, the commercial refrigeration manufacturer chosen by five-star restaurants and upscale hoteliers, makes an exciting debut to the residential market with the launch of its True Professional™ Series. The new collection is a refined line of commercial-grade undercounter refrigeration products designed with the homeowner in mind.
This customizable line includes the True Wine Cabinet, True Beverage Center, True Undercounter Refrigerators, True Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers, and True Beverage Dispenser. All of these sleek cabinets and drawers feature stainless steel throughout and are quieter than existing undercounter refrigeration products on the market.
The True Professional Series maintains True’s legacy of high standards, flexibility and maximum performance with the following product features:
• Industry-leading product cool-down feature that cools each cabinet or drawer quickly, enabling consumers to enjoy cold beverages right away
• A temperature range from 33 degrees to 65 degrees Fahrenheit along with removable shelving allowing for instant modification
• All True cabinets are equipped with temperature precision – keeping product contents consistent with the refrigerator’s set temperature
• Exclusive True-Glide® feature provides a smooth, automatic closure on all True Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
• True Undercounter Refrigerators are designed to provide an ideal humidity within the cabinet, protecting and extending the life of stored food and beverages
• Stainless steel and glass True cabinets are UL-rated for outdoor use, offering homeowners and designers flexibility
• Available in solid stainless steel, glass and panel-ready to match any décor
• Exclusive blue LED performance display offers a unique design element
• State-of-the-art glide-out shelves minimize vibrations for ideal wine storage
“True is thrilled to offer discerning homeowners a more refined undercounter refrigeration option,” said Steve Proctor, True Marketing Director. “Leveraging the company’s 65-year legacy in engineering, expertise and inspiration, this new collection creates products that are unrivaled by anything else on the market today.”